Welcome to the International Ambassadors Unofficial Spring Blog Hop! For those of you in the Northern Hemisphere spring is on its way - for me in the Southern Hemisphere, spring is a long way off. The theme of today's Unofficial Blog Hop is spring and some of the new Spellbinders flowers may be making an appearance.
The Dies I have used for this card are:
Cross Promotional Partners
Want2Scrap: Baby Bling - Purple Pearls - Self Adhesive
Light Green cardstock; flower stamps acrylic block White sharpie; patterned paper
1. Cut/emboss two (2) Fleur De Elegance using white cardstock
2. Cut/emboss one (1) Royal Circle using light green cardstock
3. Use the Die as a Stencil and sponge the inside of the Die with Cantaloupe and a sponge dauber.
4. Score one die at 1.5cm and fold forward
5. Attach using E-Z Runner to form card base.
6. Center Royal Circles to the card base using 3D Foam Squares
7. Cut/emboss one (1) Standard Circles LG using patterned paper
8. Pop up onto layered Dies using 3D Foam Squares
9. Pop up the coloured and fussy cut images to the center of the circle as shown in the photos above
10. Cut/emboss two (2) Tudor Rose Collection solid flowers #1 #2 flowers as shown in the photo above
11. Curl Petals using a piercing tool or small paint brush
12. Split the Die cut flowers Dies carefully - the layers of the cardstock should separate easily
13. Glue together with petals alternating, using liquid glue
14. Add medium pearl to the center
15. Add Baby Bling around the Royal Circle as shown in the main photo
15. Secure a double bow at the base of the stamped images
16. Adhere the Tudor Rose Collection flower above the bow using liquid glue
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and can feel 'spring' in the air. Make sure you pop in and visit the other International Ambassadors - these girls are amazing!! The list of International Ambassadors is below, in case you get lost along the way.
Linda Lucas (you are here)
Thanks so much for stopping by - we hope you enjoy your time with us - we will be back with more!
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!