}

Saturday, October 27, 2018

This Makes Me Smile Layout

Hello friends, it is the weekend - woohoo!  Thanks so much for stopping by I hope you are inspired by your visit! I have been working on a lot of things,but am unable to show them at this time - Design Team projects and Commissions - but all in good time!  I do have a layout to share with you - I have decided that as the 'Memory Keeper' of the family I need to document some of my own memories - and this is definitely a favourite...one of the Retreats I was so blessed to attend with Spellbinders...


I have used the paper and stickers from  Kaisercraft Kaleidascope Collection (an older Collection) - such pretty colours - makes me smile just looking at it.


The photos are some of my favourite moments and have been cut/embossed using Spellbinders Nestabilities Fancy Edged Squares Etched Dies and sanded around the embossed edges using a Sanding Block - my favourite way of distressing.  The photo on the  bottom left is a Class that Stacey taught - sharing her real passion - I loved every second of it - Stacey is such a beautiful person and her passion inspiring - it has been an honour to be know as one of 'Staceys's Girls' for some of this amazing journey.  I have used stickers from the Kaisercraft Collection along with Little Birdie Crafts Handmade Embellishments - the Cactus are perfect for the Arizona based layout!  


The beautiful flowers are also by Little Birdie Crafts - the Beaded Blooms and I have added some stickers to create a little journaling.  I have also added some chipboard from Prima, a handmade embellishment and the gorgeous peacock feather, which I picked up in a crazy shopping spree with the other International Ambassadors.  The chipboard is from Little Birdie Crafts - it certainly says it all - DREAM BIG - I would never have imagined that this would be part of my amazing journey - me a card maker in my little suburb - but theses things do happen...so DREAM BIG!!
.

This layout is linked to the following challenges:
QKR Stampede ANYTHING GOES
Crafting With An Attitude -  Always Anything Goes
TIME OUT Challenges -  Inspired By Words* 
WordArt Wednesdays Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Always Anything Goes 
Lemon Shortbread - Always Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Distressing
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - ANYTHING GOES
CropStop Challenge - ANYTHING GOES OPTIONAL TWIST INCLUDE A PLAID ELEMENT
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes  w/Optional Twist: Use Something Wooden (Chipboard sentiment)

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}} and happy creating

10 comments:

  1. Your so lucky to have retreats where you live. I don't have anyone who lives near me who crafts and there are the odd Scrapbooking retreat around the country but no card making ones. I bet they would be so much fun!! Gorgeous way to remember the fun times and the papers you used are stunning, especially love all the flower embellishments. Its a fabulous layout and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You must have had such a wonderful time?I love that you shared a personal story and memory with us. Lovely layout! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout. Moments like this is perfect for LO and a great way to remember them. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the beautiful scrapbook pages you create! There are always so many wonderful details! This one is no exception - beautiful page! Thanks so much for linking this up to the Cropstop blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, I love the abundant, yet soft colors on it.
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and it will make a wonderful memory! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning layout! I can easily see these photos have a lot of meaning to you. I especially love the flower embellishments. Very beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the colors and textures on your page. It is a delight to the eyes. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous and amazing scrapbook page - so many fabulous and well positioned elements. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely wonderful and pretty lay-outs. Thank you for participating in our October Challenge. Please join us again this November for a brand new challenge which will begin tomorrow. Have a great day!

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}