}

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Art Journal - Be Different

Hello friends, thanks so much for stopping by.  Today I am sharing another page from my Art Journal - as I have mentioned with each new page - we are all on a journey, whether it is art, faith, health or something else. I was inspired to journal when I created the Mixed Media project using some of the Spellbinders Seth Apter Collection - you can see the post HERE.


This page is very simple, starting with patterned paper adhered to the page using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner.  Lots of layers have been added but it is still not bulky - one of the reasons I love Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares.  The inspiration for this page was inspired by the stamped Flourishes.lc elephant - which is adorable you have to admit!   


A recycled tag has been covered using left over pieces of patterned paper, it has been and sponged around the edges using Imagine Memento Ink in Espresso Truffle and a ticket added to the bottom of the tag. 


The elephant has been stamped and fussy cut/hand cut using scissors and popped up onto the tag.  A few stamped ink splotches using Imagine Memento Ink in Wedding Dress and a few little 'additions' from my stash.  The sentiment is from some packaging.

The bird is has been stamped using  Imagine Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and coloured using Chameleon Pens.  This has also been fussy cut/hand cut using scissors and popped up onto the Journal Page slightly overlapping onto the lower right end of the tag using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares.

I just love this journal created using recycled cardboard - I have great plans for it .... hope you join me and help me 'spread my wings' in this journey!! 


This project is linked to the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes  w/Optional Twist: Use Something Wooden
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Always Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenges Always Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes 
We Love 2 Create  - Always Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz ANYTHING GOES W/OPTIONAL TWIST HALLOWEEN
Crafting With An Attitude - Always Anything Goes
House That Stamps Built - Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesdays Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Always Anything Goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}} and happy creating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}