}

Monday, November 30, 2009

LOC Granny's Basket


It is Monday morning here and I am showing you the last card I have made for this set of New Release stamps from Layers of Color.  This set is called Granny's Jewelry and I love the images in it.  At first I was not sure how I was going to use it, but as soon as I started I discovered that I love working with this set and it has so much potential!



I have kept this card simple as the image is so pretty embossed with Copper Embossing Powder with Nail Bling added.  I did use another Layers of Color Set Creative Flourishes either side of the image!  Crochet lace was added to the DP  along with some Kaiser half pearls.  The edges of the DP have been distressed.



I thought I would show you what has been keeping me busy for the past few weeks - cards - yes all of these cards...many of them are for the Layers of Color New Releases and there will be two more sets being highlighted on Masterpiece Monday, so why not pop over there and see what the Design Team have created.....I will be showing more of my creations over the next week.

This card fits the Pile it On Challenge for Flowers and Flourishes.
My Time to Craft Challenge for Very Vintage



The other cards are for boutiques that sell my cards - I am only 31 cards away from selling 1000 cards - you will hear my scream of delight when I do actually reach that target!  The other cards are for challenges, because I love doing them and then...there are cards to send to friends....never a dull moment here I can tell you...



...and in my spare time I have been putting together and packaging up the photographic gift cards that my DH is now selling on his blog Imagery of the Soul, which you can see here....it's a tough job but somebody's got to do it! LOL!

Thanks for coming by and for the lovely comments that you leave me - I appreciate each one!  I love seeing that you have been - you know it makes me smile!  I hope you are having a great day - as for me - I have to go and find my house under the MOUNTAIN of cardmaking scraps and things - I am sure that I just saw tumbleweed blowing across the floor - I think I will forget vacumming today and just bring in the 'POWER TOOLS' - the Garden Blower! LOL!  God bless you!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow Linda - how do you find the time to do all the 'mother' and 'wife' tasks when you have made sooooo many cards and all your DT work etc!! No wonder you need the garden blower ;-).
    The card you featured is lovely - as ever.

    Bless you my friend
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful,I love your image and the colour combo is so pretty!!! OMG 1000 cards I don't know how you do it.......well done!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Linda!! You truly are the Queen of Vintage girl!! My goodness - look at all those cards!!! I don't know how you find the time to make them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Linda : )

    And my oh my, you have been a busy-bee with all of those cards! I am so happy for you nearly reaching you goal...that's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card very elegant thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leaf blower, haha! Your pile of cards is amazing. I love your challenge card, the embossing is beautiful with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh linda, this is such a romantic card.

    Thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}