}

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LOC Good Times

I haven't done a  Layout for some time so thought I would share this one with you featuring the New release art stamp set 'Touch of Elegance' from Layers of Color



I have kept this layout very simple as the DP from Stampin' Up is busy (and gorgeous) I have combined that with some of their Rub Ons.  I started this page at my Scapbooking Class last month, I love working with Ann, whose talent is endless and desire to help each person be inspired and achieve what they are hoping to is unmatched - thank you Ann - you make my stamping world so much bigger and full of so much inspiration!



This fabulous image has been embossed in with White Embossing Powder, I have used the large SU Square Punch which made it that much easier to get all of these squares the same size!  The center of each square are a combination of the gorgeous buttons from Pam (aka pam124) and the fabulous brads from Pat Smethers in the centre of each square.  Each square is distressed slightly.

I have torn the edges of two different DP sheets and on a third have used the SU Spiral Punch, which I have distressed and sponged with white Craft Ink and followed that around the other sides of the page.  The final touches are the SU Rub Ons in white  - this page is very simple an so easy to do - I love the colours together, they are among my favoutite colour combinations - and there are many, you know how it is!

This card is for the Pink Elephant Challenge this week, where it is all about favourite colour combinations - I am so glad to have found this challenge with these ladies who are so lovely - I can see myself making a few projects for this challenge - there are so many delish colours to enjoy!!

It is also for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge where we are to make comething with a person on it and to let someone know we care!  I have done this page for my children - I am creating an album where I am expressing my heart to ehm and how much they mean to me - the journalling is on the back

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, you are so encouraging and always make ny day!!  I will be back later tonight because it will be time for the Midnight Madness Blog Hop....make sure you play along - there is so much fun to be had and prizes to be won - we have all done something special for you all this week!  God bless you!!

9 comments:

  1. That is so simple, elegant and STUNNING my friend. Love the white and green together.

    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! I love those brads!!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment at TPE. We love hearing about your great experiences with us, and we equally enjoy having you come by again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic to see a scrapbook page for a change. Love your layout - hope to see more of your work this week.
    Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda

    beautiful page, lovely photos I love the green!

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Linda! I especially love the details, very elegant and special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, what a great treat for your children!! This is something that they will treasure forever. Thanks for sharing this with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This beautifully done and indeed shows your love and care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful page Linda!! LOVE your colors and DP and the elegant rub-ons! Super pics too! =) Thanks for entering our challenge last week. Hope you have a very Merry CHristmas!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}