}

Monday, December 21, 2009

Art for Art's Sake

This card is for the Featured Stamper over on SCS - Brenda aka Benzi - I had fun looking through her gallery and chose this card to case.  Congratulations Brenda on being chosen as Featured Stamper this week - what a well deserved honour!! I have started chosen to case this card:

There is so much to choose from but as soon as I saw Brenda's card I knew I could use this gorgeous stamp from Innovative Stamp Creations (ISC) that I won months ago and have not had a chance to ink up!!




I have changed the image, embossing it with Black Embossed Powder, I replaced the mongramed circle with a punched and 3D butterfly.  I also added a strip of lace which is part of a RAK from Maxine aka Kiwime alongside the narrow gingham ribbon and added a flower and pearl buckle/slider...and in true 'me' style, I have sponged all of the edges!!
-


I do love this stamp and will be using it a lot more, along with the others in the set.....it is one of those that makes it very fast to make a card - and we all love those from time to time - don't we!!!

Thank you for looking and those lovely comments you leave me!!!  I love knowing that you have been!!  Our shopping is finished and we are 'ready to go' with the Christmas celebrations.....but I am sure there is another card to two before then! LOL!  I hope you are all taking the time to relax and enjoy the season and the reason!  God bless you - Happy CHRISTmas!!  {{{hugs}}}!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love how abstract it is. You do have a unique style xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just lovely Linda! Perfect colors, and soooo much work and details here...awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this looks brilliant and so effective!!! I love it!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Linda! ;o) It has sush a light spring feeling to it. Beautiful!

    Merry Christmas to you!

    Mvh
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loe - you have really nailed it this time - although there is a lot of detail, at first glance it looks quite CAS.
    blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - Linda!!! This is my favorite ISC Set!!! I soooooo adore this card...STUNNING...perfect case my friend!!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! Hope you have a wonderful and peaceful season!!!
    Big hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}