}

Thursday, July 14, 2011

LOC NR Cuppa Chicken Love

I am having trouble - I have made so many cards with the Layers of Color New Release sets, I don't know what to show you first! LOL!  If that is the only problem I have today I am laughing!!

I decided to show you one of the quick and easy cards I created


How cute is this Chicken from the Rise & Shine art stamp set in the Chicken Wire Teacup Cling art stamp - they just go hand in hand to me!!  Add a tag from the Artful Endearment art stamp set and it is complete!


The Chicken Wire Teacup has been stamped into white card stock and cut out using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur  and Standard Circle Lge - I sponged around the Circle before taking it out of the Nestibilitie.

I stamped the chicken onto yellow card stock and added a little bit of shading, popping it up onto the Circle with foam tape.


The sentiment has been cut with the EK Ticketed Punch, sponged - added some string and wha-la an instant tag.  I am thinking this card would be good for a Get Well Card, along with other occasions.
This card is for the following challenges:
Clear It Out - Wings
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Things that Fly
My Time to Craft - Have a Bird in Your Project
Shopping Our Stash - Use  Something You've Been Hoarding or Something New
Use It Tuesdays - Animals
Hooked on Crafts - With Love
KB Cute Monday - Something Cute
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Animals
Paper Shelter Challenge - Wings
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Product Partner
You can also check out Layers of Color Art Stamps on our FACEBOOK GROUP  and  have a look at the Layers of Color Art Stamps FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!
Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!!  Your encouragement is such a blessing for me  - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

17 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm thanking you so much for saying what punch you used for the ticket! =)) I saw these in the LOC gallery and knew I had to have that! I was just so hoping it was a punch and not ready-made tickets you had stamped on!! YEA!!
    Oh yes!! And the finished card is adorable! I have a daughter who loves chickens, and I will be investing in these stamps in the near future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! I'm posting another comment so you can laugh at me, with me!!
    While I was doing an online search for the EK Success Ticket Punch, I was reminded........That I Have The SU! Ticket Corner Punch!
    Silly me! I can make a ticket, of any size, any time I want! =)) Double YEA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda - this is a really simple card but so very very effective. Love it.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat card, love that teacup!! Glad you joined us at Use It Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the image, thanks for joining us at TPS this week
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute image! Love that chicken wire cup. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these sets together!!! Just adorable, the cup looks like it's heat embossed in the first picture, how cool. Great idea to stamp the chicken onto yellow card stock and then just touch her up a bit. ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love chickens too. Very cute card, love the colouring.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm supposed to be commenting on your card but I'm too busy chuckling at Elizabeth's comment!! :0) A true crafter at heart for sure! hehe.
    Oh and a gorgeous card by the way hun!xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The teacup looks like real wire and the hen looks life like has well. great job.. i saw this on Make It Monday and had to come take a closer look.. great job.. -anne-

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing, thank you so much for joining us at Clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neat card, love the chicken wire cup & that ticket punch sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, Linda! Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday!

    Mary Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this card is great...i love that teacup! thanks for playing at shopping our stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card Linda! I love the way you put it all together.
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges.
    *hugs* Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrific card! Love the images and details on this! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is cute!

    Thanks from Use It Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}