}

Monday, July 25, 2011

LOC NR Friendship Posy

Good morning, good afternoon or good evening - depending where you are!  It is afternoon for me here in Australia and a wet one one in Canberra, it is also the first day back at school for my three teenagers and they are far from impressed - me...well, I am making the most of the time!


To show you a card I created using the gorgeous Pansy Corner cling art stamp and Artful Endearments cling art stamp set from Layers of Colors new release.  I am loving these images and have been inspired by visiting the Design Team galleries - it never ceases to amaze me how differently we are all inspired - if you have seen the galleries you can find them here.

The image has been coloured with SU Chalks/Pastels - one of my favourite mediums for colouring!!  I have added a touch of color to the sentiment using the Chalks as well.  This has been layered onto a Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles - this one is in my next order, I have borrowed a friends to run some off but am running LOW - arghhh!!!  For all of my Die Cutting I use the Spellbinders Grand Calibur and LOVE it!

You can see the colouring a bit better here - it is surprising what a touch of colour can add!  The more I create with the ArtFul Endearments art stamp set, The more I am loving the font - it is designed by Laura Kirste Campbell, Layers of Colors owner and artist.


The background embossing folder is from Stampin Up, the Bow is created using Seam Binding and my Bow-Easy - a perfect combination (in my opinion), all held together with a gorgeous bling brad.

This is for the following challenges:
Lollipop Crafts - July challenge - Anything goes
2 Sisters - Anything Goes 
Craft Your Days Away - Summertime 
ECP Challenges - Summer Theme
Totally Gorjuss -  Punch or Die Cut
Blogger's Challenge - Summertime
Crafty Ann'sSIO - embossing or debossing or both
Paper Cutz - anything goes
Stamp Something - include embellishment
Our Creative Corner - Include Black, Bling, Buttons or Bows – or 1 of Each
Crafty Pad - Embossing heat or dry
Card Patterns #125 - Sketch
You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Product Partner
You can also check out Layers of Color Art Stamps on our FACEBOOK GROUP  and  have a look at the Layers of Color Art Stamps FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!
Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!!  Your encouragement is such a blessing for me  - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

10 comments:

  1. Linda this is just gorgeous - love the colours in the flowers against the green, and the classy black :-). You have really rocked these images.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This i stunning! Love the soft colors and the green adn black is so classy!
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning indeed! The black die is gorgeous, as is the bow and pearl. I am liking this font more and more too, adding colors really makes is stand out. I may have to get this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of embossing on your card....thanks for playing in THE CRAFTY PAD challenge this week....and the best of luck! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, what a striking color combination! I'm becoming very fond of the Artful Endearments myself. Putting it to use this week to make a wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely gorgeous card!!!! Love the colors and texture and scalloped edges are perfect!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautifully coloured and very Summery! Thank you for joining us for the Easy Crafts Projects Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Antoinette xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous elegant card, and love the scalloped border. Thanks for joining us at CYDA this time.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}