}

Friday, April 27, 2012

Spellbinders Mother's Day Easel Card


It is my turn to share the tutorial over at Spellbinders Paper Arts - this weeks it is all about Mum's.  I have shared a Step by Step Tutorial for this Mother's Day Easel card and would love you to pop over and check it out - perhaps leave a little 'love'!

Thank you so much for all of the encouragement you give and the lovely comments you leave me both here and on the Spellbinders Blog - I do leave comments back but they get caught up in the SPAM system - arghhhh!  We are working on that!!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Linda. Wiil check out the tutorial when I finish work ..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very special card Linda, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card is awesome..... every element is on this card is aweosme. Great work done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Linda - your Mum will be so blessed to receive it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgous! It looks like a vintage jewlerybox! Great work!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}