}

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fine and Dandy

I had a lot of fun creating this card, after being inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest - so much to see over there and a constant source of organised inspiration - you have to love that!



We will be making this card at my Card Design Class Next week - using NinaB Designs Flower Garden set for The Craft's Meow.



 
I have added Liquid Pearls to the tips of the Dandelions and cut them out with the Spellbinders Grand Calibur and the Classic Ovals Nestabilities - the card would not be complete without the addition of at least a few Want2Scrap Pearls - love them!

This card is for the following challenges:
Cards und More - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
Sugar Creek Hollow - Something Old (paper) Something New (stamps)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
 Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous Linda - I have just got my first liquid pearls and I have had the odd disaster... but such is like and these are perfect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love your liquid pearl buds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, what a lovely card and your liquid pearls look sooo perfect, great!
    Thank you very much for joining us at the Cards und More Challenge.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Linda, love the liquid pearls, my new favoutite toy in my craft room...fabulous card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is divine! Love the way you used the liquid pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda this is so pretty, love the detail you added onto the image. saw you over on mim. Joey #201 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Linda. I saw this on MOM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, great idea to use the liquid pearls that way. It's gorgeous! Thank you for joining Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just loving the liquid pearl flowers thank you joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love the liquid pearls! Thanks for joining in with Craft Your Passion this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' the pearls on this - gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Color Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again tomorrow for a fantastic new challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}