}

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Spellbinders Pinks and Pearls

Hello friends, thanks so much for stopping by.  The weekend has flown by and it is Sunday night and lovely and cool - a great change - hopefully we will sleep well tonight.  I have a question to ask - stickers - do you use them at all on cards or projects?!  I find I usually avoid them but came across a few floral ones in my stash and challenged myself to create with them - also using dies I had pre-cut and not yet use - let overs from Workshop kits, papers I had already cut into card size and bling I had opened and still had pieces in it!  It was so much fun and I am very happy with the results - this is the first of 8 I will be sharing....not all at once though! LOL!


The patterned paper is from my stash and has been popped up onto a slightly larger pre-cut white card base using double sided tape.  I have added strips of co-ordinating paper across the middle - these are left over from some of the other cards I have made - waste here!


The sticker is also from my stash and has been adhered to the smallest frame from the Spellbinders Nestabilities Romantic Rose Etched Dies using white card stock and the Platinum Die Cutting Machine. Two different rows of Want2Scrap Nestabling has been adhered around the sticker.  Next it has been popped up onto the card front using Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L 3D Foam Square. 

A double pink Seam Binding bow has been glued to the left of the Romantic Roses frame and a  Sentiment Tag from the Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Elegance Becca Feeken Graceful Tiny Tag Stamp and Die Set. This has been popped up using a 3D Foam Square.


This card is linked to the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle Anything Goes with option: Fun Techniques
Crafty Calendar - Make It Flowery
Crafty Catz ANYTHING GOES WITH OPTIONAL TWIST: BIRTHDAYS 
QKR Stampede - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.
Crafteezee - Shabby Chic
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes + Option: Something New
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Papercraft Business Challenge - Anything Goes +  option New Beginnings
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenges ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

                                                          {{{hugs}}} and happy crafting

14 comments:

  1. Wow Linda, this is beautiful. Thank you for taking part in the January "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love all those pearls. Looks smashing! Thanks for joining us over at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing another pretty card with us at Love To Craft this month. Love all the pearls !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant and beautifully crafted card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and a nice way to use up those pieces. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and hope to see you again next challenge. Donna - DT Member

    (Admin for the new Challenge Blog The Paper Funday Challenges - A Monthly Challenge for all things Paper).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is such a lovely card! I love your embellishments and your bow! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry! Be sure to play along with us again!
    Hugs, Joy DT member
    https://craft-deebowz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us! Jeanie -Scrapbookingmamaw @ Proud PB DT Member
    Be sure to join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have destashed many of my stickers, but after seeing you wonderful card, perhaps I need to look at those that are left. Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda this is gorgeous - I usually avoid stickers as I am a stamper, but after seeing this creation, I may just branch out a bit more. That being said, I did create a whole card from stickers last year when I was low on mojo.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is also a gorgeous card! Love the luxury feeling you have created with those pretty die cuts and pearls. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is elegant and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a special card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a special card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Get Creative Challenge!
    Irene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}