}

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

How Many Sleeps....

I have always counted sleeps until Christmas - not sure why but I have done it as long as I can remember - sometimes starting back as many as 100 - sigh! LOL!



Often I cut multiple copies of one Die, for using later on, makes it so quick to create a card at a later stage and this is one of those cards - the hardest part about it was choosing which Dies to layer.  Starting from the base Die layer up, I have used the Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight Spellbinders® Decorative Elements Nestabilities®, Labels Ten Nestabilities®, Whirl About Shapeabilities® Cut • Fold • Tuck die templates finishing off with the Frosty Forms Shapeabilities® All Dies have been cut using the Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Machine and have been popped up using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Foam Dots




Finishing off with Seam Binding and a recycled gold embellishment from a Christmas decoration.




This card is for the following challenges: 
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes or Create Your Own Challenge 
Kenny K`s Krafty Krew - Merry and Bright Christmas Theme
My Besties Norge - Use Dies 
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
 Crazy 4 Challenges - use Bows 
Drunken Stampers - Die Cuts
 Just Add Ink – Just Add Bows
 Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas 


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin




13 comments:

  1. I'm already contemplating theft! Utterly CASworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many layers, but a fabulous job. love the idea of having extra die cuts it sure would make it quick to put together a card, thanks for playing along with us at the Drunken Stamper's for the die-cut challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely, Linda. I love that bow and sweet little deer piece.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely Christmas card thanks for sharing with 163 avenue create
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done and you give us such inspiration every day,
    One day I will have more dies to play with..
    Thanks for sharing and always look forward to what you will show us next.
    Hugs~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a good eye Linda. The layers you chose are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all those luscious layers, Lovely Linda! But I like the deer the best. Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Linda - love the blue pearls and ribbon, they really finish the card perfectly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Linda! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers for the Die Cut challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely christmas card with great use of dies!

    Thanx for joining us at My Besties Norge
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    DT member at My Besties Norge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation. Love all the layers. Great job! Thanks for joining us at My Besties Norway. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}