}

Monday, October 7, 2013

Sneak Peek - Sydney Paper Craft Festival Workshop - Card 2


If you missed my post with my exciting news - you can see it HERE.  I am excited to have been asked to teach a Card Workshop at the Paper Crafts Festival Sydney's Show...


 


...and am back with a Sneak Peek of the second card we will be creating - lots of layers and all the goodness that comes with it - definitely a 'WOW' factor but not as complicated as it looks!!
We will be taking a fresh approach to creating cards bringing eclectic, shabby and romantic layers using Spellbinders Dies.  Embellishing is added through sponging with inks, stamping and the addition of soft ribbon and bling, not forgetting the addition of subtle shimmer.  Shabby Vintage at its best - creating a unique and timeless work from the heart.
I teaching two cards - you can see the details here:
 
Both cards are created using -Spellbinders Paper Arts Dies and M-Bossabilities, IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®, Want2Scrap© bling 
 Please feel free to email me or leave me a PM on facebook if you are wanting any more details or how to book for my Workshops
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin
 

2 comments:

  1. I wannna coooooooooome... looks gorgeous Linda - what is the medium used on the leaves and wings that gives the raised effect?
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}