}

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Celebrate

Hello Blog friends - I am sorry to have slowed things down on my Blog - I have been working on a lot of different projects and time has just flown by.


 

I am sharing this cute baby card and just have give my apologies for the terrible lighting in this photo - let's just blame it on an overcast day and leave it at that!

The image is layered onto the Standard Circles LG Spellbinders® Nestabilities® and the Labels Sixteen Nestabilities®  and have been cut using the Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Machine



The image is coloured using IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Markers and an Aqua Pen.




The pearls are from Want2Scrap©.   A Seam Binding bow and a button add the finishing touches to this whimsical card.  I have used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® - E-Z Tape Runner to adhere all of my papers.



Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}

2 comments:

  1. Aww Linda this is fabulous - love the way you have coloured and mounted the gorgeous image.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}