}

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Workshops at Paper Crafts Festival

I am excited to be able to share what has been keeping me busy over the past couple of weeks - you may have already seen my news on facebook, incase you didn't I am sharing it here.

 


I have been asked to teach some Card Workshops at the Paper Crafts Festival in Sydney - you can read all of the details here.

I am also sharing a look at the cards

Card 1

Card 2



Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you! 

{{{hugs}}} 
Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous! Every person taking your class is a very lucky and will learn a lot from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda your cards are stunning - well done on teaching what I feel are great cards - I have been disappointed in the past with some samples I have seen, and then what we have made has not been of equal quality! All the best for the fair.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Linda! Beautiful cards!! Lucky students.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, both. Wish I was there!! Now all your hard work pays off when you see the delight on the faces of your "students" when they finish these awesome projects.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I am sure you will do great and show the participants how to achieve beautiful artwork as yours is always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Would love to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards Lovely Linda! wish I could come take your class! 😀❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}