}

Saturday, October 19, 2013

There is a Season

Good morning to you!  It is Saturday morning here and it started with 2 degrees Celsius - I did not move too far from the heater for a little while! LOL!  Don't you love these crisp spring mornings?!  Hopefully it is followed by a beautiful day!!


 


 I am sharing another card created using the gorgeous paper designed by my friend and artist Laura Kirste using  Imagine Crafts/E Crafts®/Tsukineko® Inks
 



along with a sentiment from Our Daily Bread designs© 




and some of the fabulous Spellbinders Die D-Lites




Sympathy cards are always hard to make, this one has a little bit of brightness and a comforting sentiment - in this case a scripture




Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin





3 comments:

  1. Linda this is gorgeous - love the paper Laura designed and it white over it is stunning. Beautiful scripture - I love that one.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful Card and die and the lyric is so so true
    blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}