}

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Live Laugh Love

Hello Blog Friends - I always look forward to sharing with you and appreciate all of the visits you make to my Blog and the comments you leave - thank you so much!  




Today I am sharing a card I created with some gorgeous hand decorated paper - my dear friend and amazing artist Laura Kirste.  Laura created this using Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko inks.  I love the finished products - the colours are so divine!




The Whimsical Tree Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™ tree has been adhered using liquid glue and the sentiment from Penny Black Inc. has been embossed using Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko Embossing Powder and cut out using Standard Circles SM  Spellbinders® Nestabilities®.
 



Quick and easy but dramatic in it's own way.



This card is for the following challenges: 
Craftitude - Anything Goes/Things Beginning with letter S (Spellbinders)
 Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes 
Moving Along with the Times - Anything Goes 
Crafting By Designs - Anything goes 
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes 
House of Gilli - Anything Goes/Fall 
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Die Cuts/Punches


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Morning for me anyway . This. Are is very bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waue great Card and very lovely handmade paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and pretty paper..
    Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. So colorful! Thanks for stopping by Sister Act this week!

    Good Luck!
    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Linda - love the colours in the paper and you have accented them beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This came out so pretty and that paper is divine. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is so beautiful, love the background colors and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful decorated card! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card, thanks for playing along at Mawtt.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful !! :) :) I love the striking colors!!
    Thank you for joining us @ Loves Rubberstamps this week for Anything Goes!! :) :)

    I hope you will pop by my blog for your chance at my bi-weekly candy!! There is quite a big prize pack this week!! :) :) ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Linda! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Creations by Design! Gem :) Handmade by Gem

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely color paper and accents. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Craftitude this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous. I love the paper with it's beautiful colours and blending. The white tree and dark embossing of the sentiment provide wonderful contrast. Love that saying. Thanks for joining our S is for ... Challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}