}

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Blog Hop


I am extremely excited to be joining an amazing group of Designers for a very special Birthday Blog Hop. 
am so excited to be a part of today's hop to celebrate Michele's birthday - Michele is the owner of Want2Scrap, which offers so many lovely products to help us create beautiful things - and we love that don't we!




We have all created something special in honour of this amazing lady - whose favourite colours happen to be pink, black and white.





We are shouting out a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Want2Scrap's Michele Parrish - who is such a beautiful heart in this amazing industry!

 



To join us on the Blog Hop you can start HERE and be inspired along the way by the amazing ladies who are celebrating Michele.





Please check out the Want2Scrap blog to see the list of participants for today's festivities. Enter to win HERE.





 Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you! 
{{{hugs}}

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh, LINDA! This is soooooooo ELEGANT! What a GORGEOUS and sparkling way to honor the lady who exudes ALL of the ABOVE! I love it! Thanks for the terrific inspiration and HAPPY thoughts! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my day extra special. It's no wonder your known as "Lovely Linda". Everything you touch turns to Loveliness! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another work of art,Linda! Happy 50th, Ms. Parrish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous, i too, love the silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous. Love how you framed the silhouette!! What gorgeous pearl edged ribbon!! I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda this is gorgeous - love the whole thing, but particularly love that ribbon - be still my heart!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elegant. Beautiful. Feminine. Perfect card for Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gorgeous :)
    Michele is soo lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness this is gorgeous! I'd be delighted to get this on my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How beautiful!! I love how you framed the silohuette and made it stand out! I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so very beautiful! I am in love with your pearl edged bow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}