}

Monday, July 8, 2013

Reach for the Stars



It is Monday morning here and I am sharing a card with you before I put my 'head down' and get one with some pending deadlines - I am trying to work ahead as I have an exciting trip coming up in August - I am join the Spellbinders Teams for an exciting event - a Retreat with all of the Teams - can we say - EXCITED!!  LOL!




I just love Pinterest - and have cased this card - for those of you who do not know - CASE means Copy and Share Everything - you need to change a minimum of two things and give the designer credit.  The card I cased is created by AudreyAnn whose Blog you can find here - be prepared to stay a while - such gorgeous inspiration to be found!





This card is great for using up those little bits of paper that are too good to throw away - and I love that!  I have also used the Les Papillions Two Spellbinders® Shapeabilities®- how adorable is this filigree butterfly - it also comes with a solid base and there are two in this set - makes choosing hard!

The bling is the Swirls Finesse - Brown Rhinestone  from Want2Scrap© - these swirls are one of my all time favourite bling. The sentiment is from the Penny Black Inc. - Eloquence stamp set.



This card is for the following challenges: 
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes 
Challenges 4 EverybodyAlways Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Anything Goes   
Left of Center Creative Challenges - Use a Sentiment on the Front and/or LOC theme!
  Sister Act Card Challenge Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful CASE Linda - both cards are stunning :-). I have no doubt you are excited about the trip - I would be too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well "case"d, Linda! Hugs, Baerbel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CASE. Congrats on your Spellbinders Team retreat. Hope it's fun. hanks for sharing your work with us this week at the SIster Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful bright and sunny card. I like the way you gave the butterfly a rhinestone flight path.

    Mary Anne - Great Impressions Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card and a wonderful CASE! Congratulations on your Spellbinders Team Retreat. I know you will have wonderful designs to share once you return! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thank you for playing along with us at Left of Center.

    Shelley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}