}

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Spellbinders Tutorial - Independence Day


I am honoured to be sharing the Step by Step Tutorial on the Spellbinders Blog today - this week the theme is one close to the heart of many - Independence Day.  Although many of us do not live in the USA, we can certainly relate to all it stands for!  You can see it HERE.

I would love you to pop across and check out the tutorial - and to leave a comment letting me know that you think. Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}



1 comment:

  1. Love this Linda - especially the way you have used two inks on the stamp. (Which I recognise!! )
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}