}

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Blow Your Horn

I keep coming back to the Creative Cogs Spellbinders® 3D M-Bossabilities™ folder for Masculine cards - it seriously does not get much easier than this.


 


I have run it through the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine  - the 3D M-Bossabilities
use a different 'sandwich' due to their thickness.  I have used the Grand Raspberry Plate
 and the Pink plate - without the brown mat.




I have gold embossed some of the embossed cogs using IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® VersaMark™ Watermark Ink and IMAGINECrafts® Embossing Powder™ in Gold.  Finishing off my using some IMAGINECrafts® Ink Droppers™.  I did not have to use any inks as my daubers are usually 'fully loaded' and there was enough on them.




The sentiment is from a Crafty Secrets printed sheet and the background paper is by KandCompany.

This card is for the following challenges: 
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
My Craft CreationsAnything Goes 
The Crazy Challenge - Without Stamps
 Lia Stampz Challenge - Birthdays
Sparkles Forum Challenges - Steampunk or Vintage 
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Anything Goes
Little Claire's  - Male Theme
 

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}
 

16 comments:

  1. Awesome Linda....looks great !
    Ordered my first spellbinders today can't wait to get them in my hands. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I'm sure you're gonna win more than one challenge!
    Hugs from Holland,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card,love the colours thank you for joining in the my craft creations challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful male card! Thank you for joining us over at MIM.
    Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card Linda, love the colours and your design. Im adding those cogs to my wish list..Thank you for joining us at Little Claire's for this months challenge and hoping that you would like to join us again soon. Good luck..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Linda! I love the wonderful texture! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this one fair glows - love your use of colour and texture.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Great colours. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love it Linda, it looks amazing!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, I love your card! The embossing and the colors are amazing! Thank you for playing along with us at CCCB.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card Linda! I love the colours on it. Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful card, love thge gold colouring on the embossed cogs. Thank you for joining the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge this month.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely embossing, it looks fantastic! Thanks for playing along at Sparkles this month. Pop back on Monday for a new challenge.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colours and dont cogs make great mens cards?

    Thank you for joining the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge and good luck.
    Kay

    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely embossing! Fab card. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}