}

Thursday, July 26, 2012

SB Paris

I am sharing a very quick post with you today, as the Internet is down for a few days due to problems that need a Technician – and we all know that could take some time.....arghhhh!  Thankfully our kids College is right next to McDonalds and they have free Wi-Fi and a cappuccino.

My card is created using the Spellbinders Licensed Dies designed by Samantha Walker – if you missed my Step by Step Tutorial using Samantha’s Dies, you can see it here.  For this card I used the French Frills – I love this Eiffel Tower.

I have cut the card using the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight Nestabilities from Gold textured card  (you can see the shimmer in the photo above) – then rubbed it with ColorBox Espresso ink.  A  Spellbinders Labels Eight Nestabilities has been cut and sanded, then layered onto it, followed by a Spellbinders Classic Ovals that has been sponged with ColorBox Curry Ink , using the Die as a mask.  All if my Dies have been cut at once using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur – I love the fact that you can cut so many Dies at the one time!!

 The Eiffel Tower is adhered.  The sentiment has been cut using the Classic Ovals Nestabilities and sponged with ColorBox Curry Ink while still in the Die. 

The Want2Scrap Swirls Finesse add the finishing touches to the card.


Thank you for stopping by today, I do miss being able to check in during the day and visit you on your Blogs or facebook, but am grateful to be able to make the most of the free Wi-Fi available.  Just incase you are wondering, I have not spent as long as you may think at McDonald – I have pretyped this and used the good old ‘cut and paste’ function – have to love that! LOL!  I will be back to visit you when I can – hopefully from the comfort of my home soon!!
{{{hugs}}}

3 comments:

  1. Love this set of dies and the way you have used them. Good luck with the Internet. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card - I love your work, and this is just gorgeous!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}