}

Monday, July 2, 2012

Song Bird

I often stamp off a few images at the one time, so on those days when I am feeling lazy, I can just reach for one without having to actually get up and bring out the inks and the stamps - yes, woeful I know, I am sure it does not happen to you - it is just something I battle with! LOL!



 
I am so glad I stamped off a few copies of this gorgeous stamp by my dear friend and artist Laura Kirste Campbell, for Penny Black Inc.  I love the fact that it co-ordinates with the Spellbinders Labels Twenty Nestabilities - that makes it so easy to cut out and in such a gorgeous shape, my cutting has been done using the Grand Calibur.




 This one has been stamped with Tsukineko Versafine in Spanish Moss and coloured using SU Chalks/Pastels and a Blender Pen


With the addition of  a few flowers and gems, along with a hand dyed Seam Binding bow, my card is finished - how easy is that!?!


This card is for the following challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee & CardsAnything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. - Feathers/birds
Dream Valley Challenges - Things with Wings
Charisma Cardz - Anything goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

11 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous Linda, and we all havetimes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda 'those days' are universal i am sure :-). What a lovely card you have created here - so bright and sunny.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
    Don't miss out on the regular freebies at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and the current challenge there. Hope to see you there as well!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Linda, and the colours are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I missed commenting on a couple of your lovely creations. Life's been a bit busy here. But I couldn't pass this one over! You've used that lovely bird stamp in a different setting. Very summery and cheerful! I've been navigating toward this color scheme, myself.
    Beautiful, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Linda! I love the cheerful colors, the way you used two backgrounds and the sweet flowers. Lovely coloring too!

    I hope you have a joyful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello..super card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card and colouring Linda..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cheerful colors of your card. ,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, very bright and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors in your card! Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}