}

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beautifully Framed

I have been playing with some of my favourite things, can you guess what they are - not too hard if this card is anything to go by.......


 
Firstly - my Spellbinders Dies - where would I be without them?!  I have used the Antique Frame and Accents Shapeabilities®

 

 
An image from Crafty Secrets - I just adore these and am grateful to have received some from a friend - LOVE them, along with narrow gingham ribbon - it is delish!


 
Bling - and it does not get any better than Want2Scrap - such a variety and so fabulous to use - I love my bling!!



Mulberry Roses - how gorgeous are these!?  Such a pretty addition to any project - another little addiction I seem to have gained! LOL!



 The gorgeous Flower Frog is from the lovely Theresa Blake-Calderini  - it came beautifully packaged and her generosity means so much to me.

This card is for the following challenges:
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge Winged Things
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes 
Squigglefly - Summer Color
The Shabby Tearoom - Inspiration Photo


Dream Valley Challenges - Things with Wings 
CCEE Stampers - Tag or tag on a card

 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

25 comments:

  1. Another beauty, Linda. Love the wee image, and that butterfly is fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine
    p.s. you have entered some of the same challenges as me - again!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning..as usual. you inspire me no end Linda, thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really pretty card, thanks for joining ust a the Crafty Bloggers Network this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, if I ever had to pick a favorite from the lovely items you've made, this would be it! I only wish it had come from my craft room!
    Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...this is GORGEOUS!!!! Just love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda. I love that frame die you used, and the ribbons are so pretty! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love the colours you have used.The butterfly detail is just beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at CBN.
    Kaz.
    CBN DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done! Yes the frame is gorgeous as is the lovely image! Thanks for sharing at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How soft and beautiful! Love the details on the butterfly.
    Have a great 4th my sister :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. Love the butterfly and the frame. Thanks, for joining in the Squigglefly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, love the lay-out and those flowers are really delish!!
    Thanks for joining us over at Squigglefly, love to have you ........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Linda. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly. Hope to see you more. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda, stop by my blog Sunday night...there's something you may want to see!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love this – very creative. Saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look. Wishing you a fab Friday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there - I'm popping in from Make it Monday linky - this card is so beautiful, love all the colours and elements and the bling! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! Love the frame, image, flowers, and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love, love, love this image. Well, the whole card really :) So beautiful!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. Love the frame and how you blinged it up. I saw this on Make it Monday.

    Hugs,
    Debra Pate
    Fabulously Creative
    http://debrapate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another sweet card on MIM, saw it and had to drop bye again...love annie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply beautiful Linda! Thanks for sharing in The Shabby Tearoom.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card - and some very cute butterflies!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at Fashionista Challenge blog
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you soon again!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member Fashionista Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Completely elegant! I could just sit and stare at it forever. Your details are always the best. :)
    Thank you so much for linking up with us at Make It Monday and for playing along in our challenge at Squigglefly.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is amazing! I love the details!
    Thanks for sharing your card at The Crafty Bloggers Network.
    Blessings
    marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}