}

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Anniversary Wishes

I am back to share a card that I have created using a left over kit from one of my Card Classes, I have a growing collection of these and am starting to use them - it certainly makes creating easy, I don't normally use kits so this makes a nice change for me!



 
I have used Spellbinders Parisian Motifs Shapeabilities® to layer this gorgeous feathered flower onto.  The Scalloped Edges are created using Spellbinders Classic Edges One Edgeabilities and paired it with Classic Decorative Inserts One.  All Dies are cut using the Grand Calibur



This card is for the following challenges:
Divas by Design - anything goes
Waste Not Wednesday - always "use your forgotten stuff"
Stampin' Royalty - anything goes
LEJ Designs  - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - My Precious... (use one precious hoarded item!) - Prima Flower
Mema's CraftsAnything goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes 
   Whoopsi Daisy - Use Up Your Stash
Paper Shelter Challenge - anything goes

 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

20 comments:

  1. love the card and great use of leftovers thanks for playing along at Divas by Design
    sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Linda. Isn't it amazing what you can do with scraps? haha Your yellow background looks really good with the delicate white die cuts on top of it. That flower with it's bits of pearl bling is beautiful, too! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Linda, I love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, your die cut is the perfect base for your beautiful flower.
    Thank you for joining us a Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Beautiful card Linda..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the die and that fabulous color too. So pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Beautiful flower! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card full of such beautiful detail that flower is awesome, thank you for joining our challenge at Whoopsie Daisy this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. your flower is beautiful...
    thank you for joining in the challenge at LEJ designs this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I saw you on MIM! I have blog candy if you're interested. My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Linda - quite dramatic!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Love the dies used. Color yellow was invigorating. swtanxiety94@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card with lots of details. Thanks so much for joining us at Mema's Crafts and I hope you will visit often. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card , love the diecuts and flower ..Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda this is truly beautiful, gorgeous card and love the colour, saw you over on MIM, thought I would call over and say Hi. Joey #28 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a stunning elegant card ,love those diecuts
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254, #255 and #282.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, love the colours and those die cuts are gorgeous, thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooooh - sooooo pretty. I love this. Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh wow! This is stunning! Love the die cuts and I would be hoarding that flower too! :)
    Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}