}

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yet to Be

Another quick card from me today - the school holidays are coming to an end here and we have family visiting too - so we are trying to squeeze in everything that we can - so my posts and shorter and not quite as frequent, but that will change later in the week.



In the meantime I am sharing this card I created using a Crafty Secrets image, Websters Pages paper and some recycled lace.



I have also added one of the smaller Dies from the Spellbinders Parisian Motifs Shapeabilities - the die has been cut in half and added along the right side of the image.  Along with a KaiserCraft flower and some white flowers I recycled. 



As usual, my Dies have been cut using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur.

 


This card is for the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - L … Lace
Bloggers - Die Cuts
Polka DoodlesGo Green & Recycle  
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Free Theme
LEJ Designs - Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryl's - Let's See Those Fancy Borders
Pattie's CreationsSummertime


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the sweet image and the SB die :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as usual!! You are inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Linda; happy you could join us this week at LEJ Designs. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - as usual. Linda you are an inspriation.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Linda! What a great image~ an awwww momemt!
    thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl fancy borders challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty LInda I love your work! Keep smiling! Enjoy your visit, every last drop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and layout Linda..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty. Love the added lace. Thanks for joining us for the Summertime challenge at Pattie's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shabby Chic and super elegant. It's just stunning!
    Fancy Borders are SUPER fun! Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmm, just gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, I love the vintage style! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Lace' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning card, I love the romance of it and your lace is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges L- Lace. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}