}

Sunday, July 22, 2012

SSIC So Simple

I love Sunday, with Sunday always comes the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.



This week's challenge is hosted by Michelle, who has chosen:
"For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
Matthew 11:30

and has challenged us to make a CAS card.


 
I have used The Cherry Blossom Cluster image from this weeks sponsor - A  Day for Daisies.



 
Along with the newlyreleased Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles Nestabilities.  The pearls are from Want2Scrap

This card is for the following challenges:
BloggersDie Cuts
Poodles Parlour - Week 2, Use a Digi Stamp
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything goes
The Perfect Sentiment - must have sentiment on front - anything goes
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Free Theme
Inspire Me FridaysAlways Anything Goes
Our Craft LoungeSunny Days
365 Cards - Use something delicate and something hard (Lace and Glitter)

Thank you to our sponsor

SPONSOR BADGE

Make sure you stop by the Designers Blogs are some amazing inspiration - these ladies are inspirational on so many levels!!

* Kristine * Linda (that's me) * MariLynn * Miejse * Peggysue * Traci M *



Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

11 comments:

  1. Love the frame. I think this is a little more the CAS! I love it.

    Thanks for playing @ The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking. I would be ever so happy to receive this card.

    swtanxiety94@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the way you've framed these dainty flowers with that elegant frame die. Beautifully executed creation. I'm praying for your week that it will bless you sox off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an elegant pretty card,love the frame
    Thanks for joining us at digi doodle shop and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Linda - very CAS for you :-). The slight sponging on the edges on the top layer is fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely job on a CAS card, we know you love them! :) Great decorative border to highlight the delicate flowers. Have a great week, even if your Monday did fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty, lov how you formed the floral image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda! Lovely card! Certainly CAS! But pretty details too: love the lacey border and the perfectly placed pearls! Hope you've had a great week!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so very pretty! Thank you for sharing your card with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the cherry blossoms and pearls! Very awesome CAS card! Way to rock that challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}