}

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Your Recovery

It seems it never rains it pours - I have just seen that this draft post has been published when it is not complete - arghhhhh!  Thankfully I am back online at home - no more McDonald's Cappuccino's for a little while (LOL) Our line has been fixed and our faulty modem has been replaced - hopefully Blogger will behave...



 
I have had to top up my cards at the Shop that sells them - so quick cards are needed.....and they are wanting sentiments, something that I don't always add, I am now having to be a bit more specific....I hope I remember when I am creating! LOL!

 

My Spellbinders Paper Arts Dies make it so easy - love the Floral Ovals - always a 'go to' Die.  My image is a free digi and has been layered into blue card.


 
The lace flower has been cut from a strip of lace and added under a stamped flower that I have had lying around....


The addition of a Seam Binding bow and some gorgeous Want2Scrap Pearls - love them - I hope this card makes the recipient feel a lot better!!

This card is for the following challenges:
Fat Pages & Cards with Attitude Anything Goes
Inspire Me FridaysAlways Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations - Animals / Insects
Poodles Parlour Anything Goes
It's All About the VintageAnything Goes
 Crafts and Me - Anything goes 
Inky Impressions - dies/punches
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

Tuesday Alchemy - Very Vintage, or at least looks it!

Waste Not Wednesdayalways "use your forgotten stuff" (lace flower and paper)




Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Linda. I guess you have to do what the market demands :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Linda. The colors, the intricate details, the image - it's just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy.

    Hugs

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, the details are so delicate and sweet...love annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm staring! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card!

    Sara Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and colors; they are so calming. Thanks for joining us for he Animanls/Insects challenge at Pattie's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of seam binding, very creative, especially love the way it matches your mat so perfectly! Thank-you for sharing with us at The Poodles Parlour!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Great design! Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda. Sorry I have not visited you this week but work has been very hectic...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda this card is absolutely stunning. I'm sure that the recipient will just love it. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Animals or Insects Challenge....good luck ~ Charlene PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smashing image and backing papers. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour anything goes challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colour combination!

    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugs Katya x

    P.S I am having a blog giveaway at my personal blog, you are very welcome to join
    http://madewithlovebykatya.blogspot.ie/2012/07/my-blogs-1st-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card! We're happy to see it at Tuesday Alchemy!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card, your design and details are fabulous and I love that beautiful image.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. So soft and beautiful, I love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at It's All About The Vintage And Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really elegant and beautiful - Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for joining in our anything goes challenge over at Crafts and Me with this fabulous creation. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a pretty and sweet card! Love the adorable image! Thank you for joining us over at It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}