}

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Candy Galore...


Today 'Postman Pat' brought this bundle of delights for me, Blog Candy from Pauline in England....as much as I love getting this Candy, I feel the real blessing is in getting to know Pauline and others that I have met through Blog Hopping, Blog Candies and cardmaking - there are so many benefits to this passion of ours!!
This is my first Penny Black Set and I have to say I love it - Sharon (aka *Doris*) on SCS sent me some stamp off od this EXACT set and then I went to catch up with my friend Hannah (aka bubblefrog) she had just brought it....then I won it...and all of the other gorgeous goodies that come with it....papers, Card stock, charms, flowers, ribbons...and all of those Penny Black images...enough to do a Challenge each week - thank you so much Pauline...you have fed my addiction even more than it is!! I am looking forward to getting stuck into these goodies....my mind is running ahead of me...I hope I manage to catch up with it!! LOL!!
Thank you for stopping by and for the lovely comments you have been leaving me - I appreciate you taking the time....you know I love to know when you have been!! Don't forget to check out the Blog Candies on the side bar....you will find some amazing Blogs along the way and meet the most fantastic people!!God bless you!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the goodies!! I have something special for you, too. I have an award to pass on to you, you can check it out on my blog. (http://windchimesandlilacs.blogspot.com) I really appreciate your wonderful comments on the HHN study! You add so much to the forum b/c you think deeply and then share it with the rest of us. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congratulations Linda... this was one I was hoping for myself! :) I am a Penny Black lover and don't have that many of her newer stamps but oh I love them! I'm so glad you won this... God is looking out for you my friend! Enjoy every stamp and if you ever get sick of it... you know where to send it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Glad it arrived safely - can't wait to see your creations dear. Happy crafting and keep in touch :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done Linda...You have got me entering now! Wish me luck!
    Chriss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}