}

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yahoo - Abby's Candy


Who doesn't love Candy - especially Blog Candy!!! This afternoon when I got home there was a HUGE box waiting for me and it was the Blog Candy I won from Abby - I loved discovering her Blog, her work is totally gorgeous, whimsical and romantic with a vintage flair - who wouldn't love that!! I am so thrilled with the Candy....from those gorgeous PRIMA's to the Scalloped Punch!! I can't wait to play with it all!
I have won a few Candies now and each time I yell with delight...the family has gone from an excited "what did you win' to 'MORE?!' The xcitement will never wear off for me!! I link as many candies I can find to my Blog and they are there for you to enter, a lot of them are not necessarily for those with Blogs...make sure you read each one fully....it would be awful if you missed out! One thing is for sure....you have to be in it - to win it!! It can happen to you...I have never won anything before these Candies....and....just on the quiet, I have another one on the way, which I will show you as soon as it gets here!!
Thank you for looking, don't forget to check out the Candy....it;s there for the winning - if you find some that I don't have linked, just let me know and I will add it to the 'CANDY BAR!!' God bless you!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    Just had to look at your splitcoast gallery and then found your blog.Your cards are fantastic and you have a beautiful home!!! I will be checking back again later,to look at more of your work.Thanks for becoming a follower.Have a good day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bunch of goodies!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see what you create with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Linda!!!! Those are some amazing goodies you received fromt he Blog Candy!!!!! Now all we have to do is wait and see what you'll be creating with them ;D. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness this is awesome. What a great box of goodies. Enjoy. I am sure you will have a great time with all of this stuff. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so lucky congratulations.I can imagine how excited you was when you saw your parcel
    have fun
    love tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. there Linda, you are so lucky, congratulations.
    Hugs Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - look at you winning all this wonderful goodies - wahooo!!! Congrats and enjoy!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}