}

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sugar Free & Loving It!!


Don't you just love it when the postman comes - I do - my postie and I have a 'thing' going...it's all on paper! LOL! Today he brought me some lovely goodies - the first being a Blog Candy I won a little while ago, from Sharon....how adorable is this YUMBLY lot!! It is my first Sarah Kay stamp - yahoo!! I have just the challenge in mind for it too - so thank you Sharon - you can check out her Blog here! I love those roses too - it will be new to me using them on cards - I am so-o-o looking forward to that!





Next came these gorgeous Sticky Ribbons and Stickers that I won in Week 2 of the Die cut Dreams Challenge...this is a fairly new challenge and you can check it out here if you haven't already! I am loving it, I try and look around for new challenges and 'have a go!' Susie and Vikki have some great ideqas and the challenges are always fun!!



Then...I thought I would show you this fabulous card that came from one of my Twisted Sisters, Peggy (aka Marilyn Prestonn) I just loved this card when Peggy uploaded it for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS a few weeks ago, infact I based my IC card on Peggy's...and surprise...it arrived in the post for me, along with these gorgeous images. If you don't know Peggy already you need to check out her gallery...she is one of the Darlings on SCS and it is not uncommon to pick up the phone and hear her voice on the end of it - an hour later we think about hanging up...but never say 'goodbye!' In our family we say 'I'll see you when I am looking at you!' It is not so final!! Peggy has become affectionately known as 'Auntie Giggles' in our family....thank Peggy....for this gorgeous card - I love it BUT not as much as I love you my friend!!!

Thanks for looking - I just had to show you what arrived today...I just love it when the postman comes!! Just on the quiet - I have won two more Candies and will just HAVE to show them to you too - you need to enter the Blog Candies that I have listed on my sidebar, after all - 'you have to be in it - to win it!!' I hope you are having a great day - God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh you are soooo spoilt!! Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats what a great stash you have now !! but it couldn't have gone to a nicer lady
    Big hugs from the uk
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}