}

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's a Dog's Life!

These Dog Stamps from Inkadinkado are irresistible.....they are from the bonus prize I won over at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge a few weeks ago, This card is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge - you got to love that one!!! Being of a dog, with a paw print on it it also meets the criteria for the Our Creative Corner Challenge and the CCEEC....it now becomes a Triple Challenge!!

The dog is embossed and then sponged with distressing ink. The DP is embossed card through the Cuttlebug and I have inked it and added the relevant ink colours - I was happy with the result! The paw brad seemed the perfect finishing touch...and then of course, there is the paper piercing!!

So a quick post tonight, once again I am trying to get to bed before 12 - we have organised to take the kids Ten Pin Bowling with any of their friends that want to come - so there will be at least a dozen - maybe 20...and I am going to need my sleep - to cope with the noise factor alone!! Some of the parents are staying for coffee, but last count I heard we are bringing 3 back here for the day - bye bye stamping - BUT we will see!!

Thanks you coming by and for your comments...you know I love finding out that you have been. Hope you are having a great day - where ever you are! God bless you!

4 comments:

  1. AWWWW - Linda - this card is sooooo cute!!! Love it!!! Perfect triple challenge card - you rock GF!!!

    Thank you for playing the OCCC with us!!! Hugs~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG on all those challenges Linda!!! Love all the details you've used on this one, great colours, cool puppy stamp and love the piercing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a classy wee dog!! love your cards Linda, and enjoy reading your blog. Blessings friend. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo CUTE!!! I didn't know you had a blog either .I will be stopping by more for sure, you have a lovely blog!!! Lovely Linda right?? hehehe Thanks for visiting me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}