}

Saturday, May 14, 2011

LOC FAF Rising Up

**** If you are here for The Craft.s Meow Little Frieda Preview, please click HERE ****

Faith Art Friday at Layers of Color happens regardless of Blogger issues - and boy, there have been some lately and although my post is late, Layers of Color Blog was not and posted on Friday...but Blogger cannot stop us can it - late, but here!!

'...O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.


Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.


If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day:
 the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works;
and that my soul knoweth right well.


My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret,
 and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.


How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand:
 when I awake, I am still with thee.
Psalm 139:1-18

I have used the Layers of Color Royal Birds and Flutterescent art stamp sets, Spellbinders Fancy Tags and Ribbon Banners, cut with the Grand Calibur

This card is for the following challenges:
Amber's Crafts and Stuff - Recycle (DP)
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Craft World - Anything But Square
My Mums Craft Shop - Die Cuts
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters - The Birds
The Paper Variety - Inspired by a Movie Theme or Title - The Birds 
Creative Belli - Anything Starting with S - stamp, sparkle
Creative Craft Challenge - Distressed/Vintage
Karen's Doodles Netherlands - Use 2 Stamps
Paper Take Weekly - Punches or Dies
Use It Tuesdays - Bling

You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Product Partner
You can also check out Layers of Color Art Stamps on our FACEBOOK GROUP  and  have a look at the Layers of Color Art Stamps FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!

Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!!  Your encouragement is such a blessing for me  - it makes my day!  God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}

23 comments:

  1. Linda this is amazing - the dp gives the whole card such a depth - suggestive of the words "when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Wonderful scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I love the bird. Thanks for joining us at Amber's Crafts and Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, when I saw this on LOC FAF, my thoughts were immediately drawn to the Word and how many colors and elements of your card are symbols of things God has told us there. Very beautiful, to look at and think about!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning! Love the rich colors you chose!

    Thanks so much for playing with Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so much detail stunning! Thanks for sharing with us all here at Penny's and CCC and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful card, very classy:)

    Thank you for joining us at MMCS

    JJ
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! Such beautiful details! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply amazing. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    Natasha
    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda this is lovely, your didtressing is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Creative Crafts Challenge. Hugs and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a stunning card Linda. Thanks for joining us over at CCC. Good luck.

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very pretty, the colours are lovely too. Thanks for playing at MMCS. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card. I love the colours and embellishments.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World, for our anything but Square challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a nice card, thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles, greets marion

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our anything goes challenge! It's lovely to see your fab crafty creation..... Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Linda!! Thanks for playing along with our "Anything Goes" Challenge this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Amber's Crafts and Stuff's Reduce, Re-use, Recycle challenge this week, hope you see you back again. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very elegant and beautiful detail. Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is just beautiful! The sparkles and pearls are gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Penny's

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty, love the little glitter at the wings of the bird.

    Liefs, Karen's Doodles NL!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Karen''s Doodles NL.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, what an elegant card! Simply beautiful. :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
    - April

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}