}

Sunday, May 22, 2011

SSIC MFT Pure Innocence

For my Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge today I have the privilege of using an image from our sponsor, from the My Favourite Things Pure Innocence Images, but before I get too carried away, today's challenge is being hosted by my dear friend and Stampin' Sistah, the aptly named Grace.

 "The tongue of the righteous is as choice silver, the heart of the wicked is worth little. The lips of the righteous feed many, but fools die for lack of understanding."
  Proverbs 10:20-21

Grace has challenged us to create a card/ project that encourages and use a touch of silver.


I have used the Blooming Good Day image


and added a daisy, some leaves, pearl and seam binding bow.


A punched butterfly (thanks Gunn)

.
and finishing off with a punched Picket Fence - using the Martha Stewart punch.


This card is for the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' - In the Garden and/or Sketch 
Crafts for Eternity Recipe Challenge - Flower, Ribbon, Bling
Delicious Doodles - Let the Sunshine
Fairy Knoll - Flowers
Stamp Something - Something with Beachy Colours
CCEE Stampers - Flowers
Stampin B's - Make a Spring Scene Card
Crafty Creations - Flowers, Patterned DP and Ribbon 
Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes

A BIG thank you to our sponsor this week


If has been a pleasure using this darling Pure Innocence image  - thank you! 

You can see Grace's devotional on over at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.
Make sure you stop by the Design Team Blogs and see that gorgeous 'works of the heart' they have created for you!!

*Lisa Chris Grace * Kristine * MariLynn * Peggysue * Randi  (on break)* Miejse * Rebekka * Sabrina*
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!!  Your encouragement is such a blessing for me  - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

25 comments:

  1. What a sweet scene Linda!! Such a sweet image and I just love all the soft colors and details!! Have a great Sunday!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card - so warm in totally you - in your garden? I love how you always show such amazing details in your cards - I am lucky to get 1 good picture! LOL Have a great week Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pearls look gorgeous here! A very sweet card, the flowers have grown beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Those pearls are gorgeous. Fabulous details, as always ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work on this cute card.
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, the picket fence looks fab! Thanks for joining the ‘Embossing’ Challenge’ at DDSB
    Debbie Dt x
    (Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its absolutely precious Linda. Love all the little elements and how beautifully you have put them all together. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh Linda, you got me with this cutie pie. They seem to have caught my heart for good these pure innocence images. Well done with the challenges and I am thrilled to see you join our CCC again. Linda, you are such a sweetie. Love that fun punched butterfly from the sweet and talented Gunn! WOW :)Peggyxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet is this card, you have used a really cute Heather Ellis image too. Good Luck at Sweet Stampin this week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda, I miss you so much. I still keep up with a lot of your creations; but, like you, for different reasons, there just doesn't seem to be enough time to comment on everything. Your spring card is so adorable and so full of all the details I so love about you and your art. Missin' you #2 favorite of Priscilla. Just kidding - I'm sure I'm not even on the list any more. I miss the MM challenges, but haven't been able to get back into them as I spend a lot of time on them and have had very little of that. But, I shall return, so watch out!! Hugs 4-evah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. I forgot to add Linda:

    Thanks for joining in the StampinB challenge this week!

    Pam-DT-StampinB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda! Hope you are doing well! Your card is adorable!!! Love these sweet innocence images and your little touches like the punched fence, flower and pearls.... are just the perfect Linda touches! So sweet! Time seems to be a short commodity these days! Hope you are really doing well!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm - blogger seems to have missed sending out some posts as I got this from f/b.
    Love this card in it's simplicity - although once I look closer there are heaps of details. You are an amazing card-maker my friend.!!
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our May Flowers challenge - what a lovely project! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable! Love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at DDSB
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Very cute image and I love your use of the MS punch!( have to buy that one soon:-))
    Thanks for joining CCC's Cute & Girly challenge!
    Hugs, Gry!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Utterly sweet and such a pretty combination of embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodles Shop's Best.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello there my sweet friend from down under :D:D Linda, girl, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity and how beautifull all of your creations jut flow!! Thank you so very much for being such an inspiration!! I gotta find some time to chat with you ;D;D Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda, your card is soooo sweet and if this isn't a Spring scene, I don't know what is....just precious.
    Thanks for joining the Stampin' B's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh this gives me such a happy heart, I love it! Super colours & lovely embellies. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous card! I love all those beautiful pearls! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card Linda! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What lovely details! And I am sure that the gardening is on your mind as you enter your winter . . . although I have to say you are not alone, even though we're in late May our temps are 55 degrees today, I won't be sunning any time soon! Always great words to share, always enjoy stopping at your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}