}

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TCM Just For You

It is an honour to be a 'Friend of The Crafts Meow.'  I am enjoying the sets that Lisa has for offer at her new online store. 


 This set is called Just for You designed by  Claire Brennan of Waltzingmouse Stamps exclusively for The Craft's Meow. 


This card was quick and easy to create and I love the elegant look it has taken on.  I am also loving the ''Macro'' setting on the camera I have just inherited from my DH who is a photographer and has upgraded - so...I am loving my new Pentax - and just had to show you a few close ups...

I stamped the image repeatedly across a strip of white card stock and added a pearl to the centre using Walnut Stain Distressing Ink.


Adding the sentiment

The DP has been embossed with the Jamara embossing folder - I love how deeply it is etched (and love it that I can show you with the new camera - WAHOO!)

This card is for the following challenges:
KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
My Crafting Partner in Crime - Always Anything Goes
Stamp With Fun - In the Garden (colours)
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Crafty Emma - Embossing
Card Makin' Mama's - Use Your Scraps
Delicious Doodles - Lovely Lace
Floweret - Spring and Green
Sew Many Cards - Circles

I am loving the images from The Craft's Meow and as I am preparing this post, I have received some Happy Mail and my new sets from The Craft's Meow have just arrived - they are divine and I cannot wait to get them inky - so you know I will be back with more......I have so many projects that are already created in my head and yet to hit paper before my final eye surgery in 9 days....look out Craft Central - here I come!! LOL

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments - you always make my day.  I do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment - thank you!  I will be back later today with another post...any guesses who it is for...!?!  God bless you! 
{{{hugs}}}

9 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, this is fabulous, and I do love what you can do with your 'new' camera :-) Those lace motifs are stunning!!

    I think I may just have to spend some $$ with all these new stamps and our $ so high....

    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy and elegant. Love the colours.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh Linda, I love your card its so unique and stunning! I love the distressed look of it and the texture is perfect too!

    Thanks for joining in with our 'Touch of Lace' challenge over at Delicious Doodles. Good Luck!

    Keryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles with your gorgeous card!!!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation! And yes, it does look very elegant and stylish. Enjoy the new camera hun!
    Thanks for playing in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just beautiful and elegant! I love the embossing. I found your card on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda. Love the design.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Linda, our challenge is 'Uncoloured image' rather than anything goes in case you want to change it on your links?
    Thank you for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, hope to see you again next time :-) Elaine DT xxx p.s I have candy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card Linda!
    x Mariska - CMM DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}