}

Saturday, October 16, 2010

LOC Written in the Sky

I have had a lot of fun playing with Layers of Color art stamps - I have used one of my favourite butterflies from the Flutterescent art stamp set


I was inspired by the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World - these colours are divine!


I was also inspired by Cardvaarks  where we had to scrap lift one of the Design Teams cards - so I chose Kelly's card to lift!  I love the printed background and used an old SU French Script background stamp with Distressing Ink.


The fabulous butterfly is from the Layers of Color Flutterescent art stamp sets


This card is also for the following challenges:
Hodge Podge Shop - Distressing
Penny's Challenges - As Long as it Flies
The Sisterhood of Crafters -All Things Known as Bling

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge - Ink and Edge Distressing

You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, especially with the New Release cling art stamps now being available - Layers of Color is a Spellbinders preferred Company and many of the New Releases are Nestibilitie Coordinates!  You are invited to join us on our SNR Group where there is lots of fun and chatter (No surprises there I know! LOL)  There are also discounts and previews that are exclusive for the Group Members - come and join us!!

Thank you for your comments and all of the encouragement you leave me here, it is appreciated!!!  I love seeing that you have visited - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

22 comments:

  1. I see you are loving that butterfly!! :) This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop!
    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation!!! I absolutely love it!! Have a blessed day.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this butterfly Linda ... so beautiful! And I really like how you did the background ... awesome idea (I'll be remembering that for future use!) Thanks so much for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood! And also Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Yes I know ... I'm all over the place! LOL! Hugs to ya and keep up the most inspiring work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the butterfly gem trail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda this really showcases the colours beautifully and that butterfly looks as though it is about to fly off the card. Love it's bling flight path too!
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely inspiring card, Linda!! I love the layering of various patterns,textures and embellishments! Beautifully done! What an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is WOW! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Wish I had half your talent. Thanks for joining us at The Hodge Podge Shop. Hope you see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, Sweetie. This card is beautiful! I love it!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card linda, great butterfly

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda, this is quite stunning, girl! You had paper to match that inspiration pic, too1 I am impressed! Beautifully done! Your distressing is gorgeous, too1 Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *SWOON* I'm in LOOOOVE!!! I love, Love that French Script on your DP!!! I hope you don't mind if I CASE this - May I? :) This is a Beautiful modern card - I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, thank you for joining in with the Hodge Podge challenge this week. Fabulous image.

    Hugs, Fae

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Linda! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the luxurious fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a Beautiful card! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is GORGEOUS! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't believe you stamped that FAB script! Beautiful butterfly! Beautiful card! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY, this card is a winner! Congratulations, Linda! It's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely Linda, I must say your card took my breath away at first glance. Fabulous take on the trigger! : D
    ...And congratulations on making the trigger target at Moxie Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on being a Moxie Trigger Target, Linda. Your card is lovely, just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so beautiful Linda! Thanks for FLYING along with us this week at Penny's!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}