}

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LOC Sneak Peek 2 Bird Queen

I am excited to be bringing you  my second  SNEAK PEEK of the Layers of Color New Releases - as you may have seen,  Laura has been busy creating something new and it is with great pleasure I show you one of the new RED RUBBER stamps - yes Layers of Color is branching out into rubber!!


This stamp is called Bird Queen and is a personal favourite of mine - I love the vintage feel it has!!  I am using it on an Album cover - I have discovered that I ADORE making Albums - they have become a passion of mine!


I coloured the image lightly with SU Chalks and added some Kindy Glitz for the shimmer, finishing off with some half pearls - the image has been cut out and  glued onto the album front,  The DP I have used is a Stampin' Up one - Bella Blue perhaps!?


Layered flowers have been added, I used the Layers of Color Nature Walk Clear Art Stamp for the top flower - it is perfect for the look I am wanting to achieve!

I am linking this to the following Challenges:
Paper Sundaes - Something from Your Stash - DP
Creative Card Crew - Bloomin' Marvellous
Crafty Cardmakers - Step Away from the Square

I look forward to showing you the different Red Rubber Stamps available on October 11 - in the meantime, make sure you pop over to Layers of Color and see the inspiration that Laura has there and in the meantime - start saving - for when they hit the store on October 11!  Please pop by the other Designers Blogs, they will be sharing some New Release projects during the week!


You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery,  We would love you to join us on our SNR Group where there is lots of fun and chatter (no surprises there I know! LOL)  There are also discounts and previews that are exclusive for the Group Members - come and join us!!

Thank you for your comments and all of the encouragement you leave me here, it is appreciated!!!  I love seeing that you have visited - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

18 comments:

  1. oh wow hun this is simply stunning gosh the coulrs the image the detail just perfection love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is a delight - real eye-candy and I am really curious as to what the new stamps will be like.... the 11th is not far away :-)
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda all I can say is WOW and WOW again. This is gorgeous my friend. Just stunning.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh this is very beautiful. I think its completely striking and very rich
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW this is STUNNING.......I am speechless,beautiful work!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, I particularly like the layered flower, and I like the antique effect too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! Love it! Great pearls and a great vintage look!
    Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Linda - you have such a wonderful knack with everything you touch. Inspirational my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thud....oh my Linda, this issuch a beautiful album cover. Such a pretty design and colors and the flowers are just perfect. Lovely design lovely Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it, Linda! You do marvelous things with our LOC images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning piece of work - it's so fabulous!How did you manage to cut something so intricate out so beautifully?Thnaks for joining us at CSSC :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Linda. A visual delight.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just stunning Linda. The colors are perfect for this stamps. Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. MOGosh! This is goreous!!! I love everything you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so very beautiful...can't wait to see more of your "sneaks"! Actually, I'm dying to see the whole project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, I love it! Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Cardmakers this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Linda! What a beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Denise
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}