}

Friday, October 1, 2010

LOC FAF All Things New

It is Faith Art Friday at Layers of Color and I have created a card using the Acanthus Leaves, Flutterescent and Regal Birds clean art stamps along with the Belle Brocade Art Stencil.


And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.




And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.



 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.


 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.  

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Revelation 21:1-7
You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered.  You are invited to join us on our SNR Group where there is lots of fun and chatter (No surprises there I know! LOL)  There are also discounts and previews that are exclusive for the Group Members - come and join us!!

Thank you for taking the time to visit with me today, I love know you have been and appreciate the comments and encouragement you leave me - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card sweetie!! So great to see your work and smiling face again!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda and that is one stunning butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS this a darling reindeer! Love how you have showcased it for us all to admire and go "OOH" and "AAAH" for!

    Linda, just looked at the time and thought like it's a bit early to call but if it is not, let me know I would love to hear you, it's been sooooo long my friend.

    Not only is it early, it's Saturday...still amazes me.

    Hugs,xopeggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is just beautiful - thank you for expressing your faith so strongly in your art! You are such a blessing.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I have left you some love for this one at several other places, but I just have to say again how amazing you are at creatively combining these images. Wow, what a talent you are my friend! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}