}

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Midnight Madness Royal Loyal Award

What a thrill it was for me today to pop across and see what the new Midnight Madness Sketch was for this week, to find this award waiting for me...and four others. How exciting!!! I love the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges and look forward to them each week and appreciate this award so much...here is what they said:


The Team would like to acknowledge five of our players for sticking with us since the beginning. The first 3 names have played with our sketches from the very first one we put out. The last two names only missed the very first sketch. I guess it took them a week to find us LOL . We would like to give these five ladies this “Royal Loyal Award” for being such troopers. We have enjoyed your work these last 15 weeks!! Thank you and thank you to all our players from the bottom of our hearts for making this journey such a fun one.
9. Liz Williams
18. Darlene (akronstamperdpk)
63. Lovely Linda
below have entered all but the very first one :)
1. Loz
19. Julia
Thank you so much ladies for hosting this challenge, you have made my card making journey that much more interesting - I would miss not playing. You have all been so encouraging with your comments, it is like having a visit from dear friends - you make my day each time you comment....thank you so much, you are all GORGEOUS!!!
I cannot finish without adding that I am thrilled to see Liz Williams there as well - Liz and I were both crowned as part of the Flourishes Royal Court on the same day too - how amazing!!! Congratulations to Liz and the other Royal Loyals...I will wear this badge with pride!!
If you haven't played along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, you can check it out here - you won't be sorry, the sketches are amazing and the prizes will 'blow your mind!' LOL! God bless you all!

10 comments:

  1. Linda, girl, you totally deserve it!!! I don't know how you do it to keep up with all of these challenges. There are just not enough hours in the day for me to even attempt to follow a handfull ;P. Keep going girl and bless us some more with your gorgeous creations!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of anyone I would rather share the honors with!!! We are just the "mighty queen duo"!! YOu are a sweetheart and I've been blessed that our paths have crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda, just doing a little blog surfing and had to check in on your wonderful blog :) Thank you so much for your awesome post and for being such a big part of our challenges each week :) You are the GORGEOUS one!!!!! :) Chat with you soon.
    Priscilla
    MMDT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, We DO love having you play with us each week at the Midnight Madness! I always enjoy your creations and your fun posts... It just wouldn't be the same without you! Hugs! Michelle MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's your lucky day, can't bet that!! We over at Midnight Madness appreciate your beautiful creations each week and hope that you continue to enjoy the Sketch Challenges at Midnight Madness.

    Please stop by, I have up some blog candy if you are interested.

    Thanks Linda.

    Jane MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Congrats on both Linda!! You totally deserve it!!! You are always keeping up with the challenges with all your gorgeous creations!! Love seeing them all. You inspire me so!

    Blessings Linda!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, Lovely Linda: We are so very lucky that you found us the very first week!! We would have had a much more difficult time of getting this Midnight Madness Sketch Team off the ground without wonderful loyal friends like you. You have always not only played in our challenge weekly, but chatted us up every chance you got!! We really appreciate yours and the other ladies loyalty and wanted to let you know. From the bottom of our heart we THANK YOU!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, our sketch wouldn't be the same without you and all of our Royal Loyals. Your fun personality always comes out in your cards and it has made our lives more interesting! xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda! I love your blog! Congrats and thank you so much for your support of the MMSC challenges every week. We really love having you play with us, and look so forward to see what new you have created. I am always looking for your name! I hope that you will continue to play with us for a long time to come.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda you are so very deserving of this award, your cards everyweek are just gorgeous and inspiring to me the rest f the dt and I'm sure to so many players in the challenge, thank you for sharing your beautiful cards with us and just for being so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}