}

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

YUCK!!!


Yuck - that about says it for me!! This is my Twisted Sister Challenge for last Friday...it has been the most challenging card I have ever made....I am not sure why. It wasn't a hard challenge, we had to use turquoise, red and black...along with some ribbon and a bird.....Believe it or not I have remade this card 3 times and each time I have not liked it...infact...couldn't stand it...this is SLIGHTLY better than the other 2...but I thought I would upload it anyway, so you can see what has taken me so long.

Don't look for too long - it might hurt your eyes - just do a 'drive by!'LOL! To make matter worse...the photo is shocking, my DH usually adjusts the photos for me, but I don't think he would LOVE to be woken at midnight with a 'photo crisis,' So I will get him to adjust it all tomorrow and I will change it! So there you have it -it might even be in the bin by time you see this! LOL! Thanks Bus Driver for the challenge -hmmmm!!!

Thank you for looking and for your comments...I am not sure if I am game to read them

Edit - Where is the bird - he couldn't stand the card either and flew away!! LOL!

EDIT: It was late last night when I posted this card and I forgot to link this card to the Die Cut Dreams Challenge which is a Fashion Frenzy! Don't forget to check out the Blog Candy kindly given by Laura at Layers of Color to help me celebrate joining their Design Team - leave a comment, the winner could be you! God bless you!

3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning darling ....and of course very classy too !!!
    thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Die cut dreams
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you crack me up!!!!Your card is not YUCK!!! Sometimes we are just not confortable with the colors or what not that the challenges ask for. I love the shoes ;P. Hugs and blessings Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card, it is classy and stylish. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}