}

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Listen Honey....

I had time to do a quick MojoMonday card today before picking up our girls from their weekend away...this was after over 20 text messages and numerous phone calls...DD2 experienced extreme homesickness, it was only her second time being away from home...and I would say her last for a while. I was happy to hear that DD1 had taken good care of her and even tucked her up into bed as tiredness played a BIG part!! It was so lovely to see their happy faces today and to have them rushing up to us arms open wide for a cuddle - awww - these moments are special!!

This is MojoMondays celebration week - they have reached their 100th challenge and are celebrating this week with a new challenge every day. This one is MOJOJANETTE and made one quick card....which is great as I have to get some made for one of the boutiques for Tuesday...so I am hoping to get a few made tomorrow....I will definitely we using this one again!

I have chalked the image and coloured the coffee mug with red glitter pen and then added Dimensional magic, to give it a more realistic look! The image has been layered onto black CS and attached to the background DP which has had layered torn CS, DP and lace. A hydrangea flower was added, which I had added flower stamens to and I finished it all off with brads.

Thank you for stopping by and for your encouraging comments, you make my day...I love knowing you have been here!! Enjoy your day...chill out and maybe even get in come 'THERAPY!' LOL! God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo fun, I just love that image!! Your papers are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I don't know how I miss your cards, I follow you but they are never in my reading list!! :( Have a great weekend sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - again!! Love her. I am looking forward to my DD (married) coming home for a weeks visit starting next Saturday - it's always great to see them :-)
    A certain parcel is going in the post this afternoon!!

    Take care
    Blessings sista

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}