}

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hugs and Kisses

This is one late card for last weeks Featured Stamper - M (akaStamp Muse) or affectionately known to some of us as 'The Divine Miss M!'M and I started on SCS about the same time and I have loved seeing her along the way!! I would have been sad to have missed her special occasion - so M, I hope this is a case of 'better late than never!'

I was inspired by this card of M's and made it last night but have so much trouble trying to get a good photo...today has been very overcast and windy, so any photos outside were ghastly, so I had to resort to PLAN B.....one of the main problems with the photographing was the silver panel...now those of you who know me, know that this is recycled...now what could today's be from...Apple Pie...and yes, DH saw to it that I had a good supply of it! LOL!

The beautiful butterfly is from a set that Peggy (aka Marilyn Prestonn - Happy Birthday Peggy!) sent me in the most amazing RAK, the flowers are from the lovely Sabrina (aka okimom2girlz) in another gorgeous RAK, the rest is from my supplies and pretty self explanatory really!

Thank you for looking and all of those encouraging comments - it is always such a 'buzz' when I see that you have been - wouldn't it be great if we could visit in person!! I have set aside tomorrow to get caught up with a few cards and get organised with a Layout. I have Scrapbooking tomorrow night and my SU demo and friend, Ann has just arrived back from the USA today and informed me via email that she has made a dent in the Stampin' Up Industry...so I can't wait to see what she has brought back!! I hope you are having a great day!! God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Linda!!! Love the way you think and bless you DH for eating all of those apple pies so you have enough supply of the aluminum to make card :D:D:D:D. Oh, thanks for giving me a new name,LOL, I like it !!!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I love the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}