}

Thursday, August 13, 2009

We Have a Winner

It is time to choose the winner of the fabulous set of stamps, Regal Wings from Layers of Colour! We wrote out the name and put them into a bag... My youngest daughter Maddy drew out a name....who could it be?!?!?
BUBBLEFROG


Congratulations Bubblefrog, could you please email me your address and Laura from Layers of Color will send your stamp set out to you!!

Thank you to all of you who played, I wish I could have given you all a set, they are fabulous....but keep watching as there will be more surprises here in the not too distant future!!

Thank you too to Laura and Layers of Color for donating this gorgeous set, make sure you go over and see what else they have available - you will not be disappointed!
God bless you all!

8 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!! I am so excited!!! You have just made my day! Thank you so much Linda and Maddy and of course "layers of Colour"....OH WOW....(insert happy dance!!).

    OH WOW THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations made with your new Layers of Color art stamps!
    They'll be in today's mail!

    Thank you, Linda for hosting this giveaway, we'll definitely be giving away more stamp sets in the future!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Laura! Your designs are just wonderful! Thank you again for this opportunity.

    God bless you and your family.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Bubblefrog!! Hey Linda, you daughter looks soooo much like a younger you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg bubblefrog congratulations girl. cant wait to see what you do with these beautiful stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bubble frog..Congrats on your win! x Chriss
    Maddie is such a great little helper to you! and photogenic just like YOU
    I like the way you did the draw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to the winner :) cute pictures Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my Candy today! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! These stamps are divine! Thank you so much Linda and Laura (and Maddy for finding my name in the bag)... I can't wait to get a chance to play!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}