}

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shabby Love

Phew - I am just scraping in with this deadline, which is midnight tonight Sydney time for the Let's Get Shabby Challenge - and it is 11:45pm!!! This week we are to use gingham and flowers - I think I am pretty safe with this one. It is also for the MOJOTERESA Challenge for today!

I have used chalks to colour the image, which I won in Blog Candy for Sharon and this is the first time I have inked it up, but won't be the last! I have used DP and embossed CS for the different panels and have sponged around all of them! Lace and ribbon have been added along with the gorgeous flowers that arrived in a RAK form the lovely Sabrina and added some silver embellies!!

I need to get some anniversary cards done for one of the Boutiques that sell my cards, so thought this might be a great image...I do try and keep the sentiments fairly 'generic' so they can be used for a number of occasions, I also try to make two cards at a time!

Well, time to kink this and get to bed - thanks for dropping in...and for your kind comments...you make my day!! God bless you!

9 comments:

  1. OMGosh, Linda!!!! This is so very stunning, my friend!!! I love the coloring job you did. Everything is just perfect. You never cease to amaze me with what you do with little scraps of paper. They all ALWAYS go so well together. Darn it, why do you live so far away? :D:D:D Stunning shabby chick card, girl, love it!!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour combo!! Gorgeous! The different panels add dimension and love your lace and flowers too!!
    Such a cute image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. Love your mix of colours and that image is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card - love how you can make something out of very little - think I will have to go out to my studio and punch some borders onto those wee scraps that I always seem to keep :-).

    You use of colour leaves me gasping!! You put together things I would never think to.

    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow loving the colours of your stamping thanks for playing along with us at shabby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Linda, you certainly have a great touch with chalks - your colouring is gorgeous. Beautiful job on these two little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this gorgeous creation yesterday!! This image is so sweet and you did a fabulous job coloring it!! Love your layout too!!
    hugs and blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY Linda!!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS my friend!!!! So much detail to look at and it's all beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, Linda! I love your choice of paper and the color balance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}