}

Friday, August 14, 2009

Rose Tinted Glasses


Today is Friday and that means it is the Twisted Sister Challenge...and I am on time with this one, I have yet to do last weeks due to working at the Craft Fair!! This week we were to make a Christmas Card with non traditional colours. Pink and brown are 'in' colours but not traditional for Christmas.
This card is my favourite one that we made at Stamp Camp with my SU Demo Ann...It is actually 3 layers, I have included a close up to try and give you an idea of the dimension. The windows layer is mounted on 3D Foam Tape and also has acetate behind it for the windows! The dove is also attached with 3D. Foam Tape. I love this set 'A Wish for Peace' which was part of the Workshop so am looking forward to inking it up!!
Some of you will be looking at this and wonder if it is crooked - yes it is and it is meant to be!!
Thanks for coming to visit, I love seeing your comments and knowing that you have been! It is Friday night here and going to be a cold one. I usually get a lot done Friday nights but this week we decided that while the kids were at Youth we would catch up with a friend...I don't think she would have appreciated me spreading out my craft stuff at her house! LOL! Seriously though, it was lovely to see her....I took my knitting instead - I find it so hard to sit and do nothing....is it just me who feels like that...it feels like such a waste of time to me, especially when I have so many goals I have set myself....but I guess a balance is required in these things - one step at a time!! I hope you are enjoying your day!! God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. I do love your pink and brown christmas card :-). I cannot sit and do nothing either... went visiting today and finished one project and picked up my crochet... and promptly pulled it undone as the hook was the wrong size for the thread!!! Better go and hunt up the right size.

    blessings sista
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}