}

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Alleluia Angel

The Twisted Sister Challenge for this week was to make a religious Christmas Card...how do you define religious - in reality religious can just refer to something you do all of the time...we religiously clean our teeth - BUT I do know what it meant in this context...I was just being me!! LOL!

I have used an image I was sent by my SCS friend Kathy (aka Wattle) who went to the trouble of embossing it for me as well - thank you Kathy! I have coloured it with pearlised Chalks and this qualifies it for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge as well - using pearls! I have also used the silver half pearls that were sent to me in a RAK from another SCS friend, Pam (aka Pam124)

After colouring the image I attached it to a layer of shimmery blue CS and then to a darker navy blue CS, for added depth...this was paper pierced and attached to some embossed CS. Ribbon from my Twisted Sister Peggy (aka Marilyn Prestonn) and the sentiment mounted on the 2 layers of CS (the sentiment is from another Twisted Sister, Lesley - aka Marleygo) Where would I be without my friends - boring cards that is for real! LOL!!

I finished off by lightly chalking the wings and adding touches of Kindy Glitz and using a Gold Gel Pen and added highlight on the gown...these don't show up too well, as you would know from your own experience...

So that is it from me for now, I will be doing another post later tonight. It is Saturday here and wet - we are all enjoying chilling out - perfect for making cards and enjoying this wonderfully blessed life we have! Thank you for coming by, I love it when you visit and love reading your comments - you bless me!! I hope you are having a great day - if not, keep hanging on, persevere - a new one is coming in the morning!! God bless you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Good Lord, Linda, this is such a amazing card. Truly heavenly!!!! I love everything about this card, my friend. You are truly blessed!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card you've created Linda!!!! You surely have been blessed with all those goodies from various people and what a wonderful job you did with them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}