}

Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Tea Party Time!!


I am so happy to make it to Mothermark's Tea Party this week - I missed it last week due to having 'bitten off more than I could chew!' Unfortunately it was not cake either! LOL! If only!!!
It would appear that we are in the 'Bee' business this week as Cindy's Uncle Beeford's bees have gone missing! That is except for about 12 and those 12 he lovingly calls "The Boys". They have stuck around and have promised Beeford they will help him bring some bees back! So Beeford Bumble and The Boys are supplying the tea (with honey!) and treats and we are off to Booneville, Mississippi!
The Party is just 'buzzing' with news and scandal....my bee is 'bee-hiving' himself and sticking pretty close to home, but he is not alone and has brought some friends - I am not sure what kind of bee is on the honey pot, but I can tell you that the Honey Pot belonged to my Great Grandmother and is very special to me...it was given to me by my Grandmother as I left New Zealand to come to Australia for a 4 week holiday - LOL, I have been here 28 years now!
I am hoping that there is some tea still in the pot as I am parched...it has been a L-O-N-G time between parties for me and there is nowhere else that the tea flows so sweetly as Mothermark's Tea Party.....the tea is second only to the company dar-r-r-lings (awww - that was the right thing to say wasn't it! LOL!)
This card also qualifies for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which is all about BUGS....
Thanks for having me and for stopping my to visit, I love knowing you have been so don't forget to leave a comment if you can!! It is getting late here and I am TRYING to get an early night, well earlier than midnight that is!! I hope you're having a great day! God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Bee-u-ti-ful card Linda! I just adore bees and have many types in my garden. I especially love the huge round fluffy ones (like on your card) when their legs are heavily laden with pollen. What a fun project and a bee-u-ti-ful and special pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,Linda, you are indeed a busy lady. I can't believe the volume of incredibly beautiful cards you produce. Every card, it seems, is more beautiful than the one before. And every day I see your work on one blog or another. I just came from the Flourishes blog - my first visit this week - and saw that you have been crowned and are part of their Royal Court. CONGRATULATIONS - a well deserved honor!!! Thanks for sharing your incredible talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}