}

Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh So Cool!!

It has been a long time since I got to play on the Inspiration Challenge over on SCS...I loved this snowman scene. How cute is this SU image, I have been looking forward to inking it up and today is the day!!

I used Water Colour Pens along with a Blender Pen to get this look. I ran some ink from the pends onto a white plate and picked it up with the Blender Pen, I also used liquid pearls for the fur trim, I didn't have anything else that would 'puff up' although it looks good IRL, it has caught a bit of glare from the camera.

I also added gold highlights on the middle snowman's scarf and hat - you can see them if you look carefully! I used the MS Border Punch that I received in the mail on Friday from Pat Smethers (I am loving it Pat!) and lightly inked the edge in white craft ink and then added a slight touch of Kindy Glitz...trying to create the look of light snow - well - I did try!! LOL! I popped the fence up on dimensionals!

The Snowflake is from a RAK I received from Suleika (aka Roxystamper) months ago, I adhered this on a dimensional, added Kindy Glitz and a jewel for effect. The photo corners are also from Pat Smethers, in a previous RAK and the ribbon is from another Twisted Sister Helen (aka misshelenstamps)BUT the little black bling are mine!!!

Thank you for dropping in, I do appreciate the comments you leave - they make my day!! God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Nice use of water colour and water pen. I also like the fence.
    Great Chrissy card Linda.
    x Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Linda - love those papers & your colouring is fantastic!

    Thanks for entering my blog candy :)

    Bug Hugs
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}